Bad Credit Title Loans in Texas
Developing a long credit history and maintaining a good credit score can be critical when applying for insurance, mortgage loans, renting an apartment or trying to get a line of credit at a bank. You can hardly make any kind of financial purchases these days without someone checking your credit. Financial institutions and insurers rely on credit scores and histories to determine if you’ll faithfully repay a loan or make your insurance payments on time. Once you’ve missed a few payments or tarnished your credit, you’ll find it very difficult to get a loan of any kind. However, there is still another option for getting cash. If you have bad credit, you could be a candidate for bad credit title loans in Texas. Title loans are specifically designed for folks that can’t qualify with their credit scores or credit histories. A car title loan provides fast cash to the borrower by securing the loan with the hard copy of their vehicle title. Credit profiles aren’t used, so anyone with poor credit can qualify. If you are struggling with bills and trying to get your finances back in order, this title loan guide may help.
What Do I Need to Qualify?
To keep qualifying as simple as possible and approve loans faster, we only have a few requirements to qualify for bad credit title loans in Texas. You’ll need the following items:
• Your car title to a working vehicle, which is paid in full. The title should be lien free to get the largest possible loan amount. Make sure the title is current and lists you as the legal owner of your vehicle to be offered as collateral.
• We will ask to see your driver’s license to confirm that you are old enough to enter into a loan agreement and are a current resident of Texas. Borrowers must be at least 18 years of age or older.
How Do Texas Title Loans Work?
Essentially, car title loans are very similar to other types of loans, but they tend to offer more customer benefits and are ideal for people with bad credit. You’ll need to apply and be approved for a loan. However, you don’t need to be concerned that your credit won’t be accepted since loans are secured using car titles. Vehicle titles must be turned in at the loan closing in a loan center store.
Texas Car Title Loans places a lien against the vehicle to entice borrowers to make timely payments. Liens are only temporary. When we receive and post the final loan payment, the lien is removed and the title is returned to the borrower.
Putting Your Equity to Work for You
After making monthly car payments for years, your efforts will finally pay off. If you need cash fast, you can use the equity in your car or truck to secure bad credit loans TX. Depending upon the value of your car, you could qualify for a loan amount of 50 to 75 percent of your car’s value.
Do Car Title Loans Offer Neat Benefits & Features?
No Credit Problems
You can’t be turned down for no credit history or a low credit score for bad credit loans TX. You’ll receive the same competitive interest rates and affordable repayment plans available to all our borrowers.
Some title lenders may require a quick ten minute vehicle inspection on automobiles to confirm their condition. However, we don’t feel that’s necessary.
Once you are approved for a vehicle title loan, the funds are yours to do with as you please. You are free to pay off bills, catch up on utility bills or even start a new business with your cash.
Signing a contract is a positive feature of car title loans for borrowers and title lenders. Title loan regulations must be followed carefully by title lenders, and the loan terms must be specified in contract agreements. Your contract will state your total loan amount, the interest rate and how much the loan is costing you in interest. It also includes handy information like your minimum payment amounts, fees and your repayment schedule.
A Network of Lenders
Working with Texas Car Title Loans allows applicants to take advantage of an entire network of title lenders. Your specialist will work on your behalf to locate a qualified lender to acquire the most competitive repayment plans, loan terms and interest rates, so you get the best possible deal.
No Driving Restrictions Here
We don’t wish to place a hardship on any of our loan customers, so you can continue driving your vehicle as you always have.
Help Is Always Available
If you need additional information about loan terms or help choosing a loan repayment plan, we’re here for you. Just let us know your concerns, and we would be glad to explain further.
What Is the Title Loan Process Like?
• Begin the loan process by completing a short online title loan application.
• Review your instant loan quote to determine if a loan can improve your finances.
• Work with an experienced loan specialist to secure the best possible loan for your needs.
• Read and approve the loan terms offered to you in a loan agreement.
• Complete your collateral requirements by handing over your paper car title.
• Collect your loan funds to spend on anything.
• Make your first loan payment according to your loan repayment schedule in your contract.
Applying for bad credit title loans in Texas has never been easier. We can take your application information over the phone, by email or you can take advantage of our short online application. The choice is yours. You’ll need the following information to complete an application form:
1. Your personal contact information, which includes your first and last name, zip code and phone number.
2. Vehicle information such as the make, model, body style and the age of your auto and a mileage estimate.
Get the cash you need now with bad credit loans TX by Texas Car Title Loans.